Friday, March 28, 2008

What People Say About Pilsung Martial Arts

People who are members at Pilsung Martial Arts love to give us feedback about their martial arts training. Pilsung Martial Arts serves the Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford area, yet people come far and wide to experience our quality programs in Taekwondo, Mixed Martial Arts MMA, Kung Fu, and Women's Self Defense. We have many great programs for children, teens, and adults.

"I Highly Recommend Pilsung Martial Arts!"

When my son started to tell me he wanted to start taking martial arts classes, I asked around and Pilsung Martial Arts was recommended by a friend of mine at work. After speaking to Master Marc about his school, I was completely impressed with his knowledge of martial arts. Not only is his knowledge mastered in his form of martial arts, but his knowledge of other forms of martial arts is also vast. I highly recommend Pilsung Martial Arts for anyone looking for a physical and mental boost."

-- Wayne Sisco
Deborah Sisco
Brandon Sisco
Kayla Sisco

"My Children and I Are Always Excited To Come To Class!"

"Pilsung Martial Arts has been a wonderful addition to our family’s lifestyle. My children have grown physically and mentally. Master Marc has a fatherly approach to training the children and it shows in them.
Since I have also started training here, I have noticed growth in my skills in just the first few weeks. Again, Master Marc’s genuine concern and passion for us students is refreshing. He takes the time to research proper training techniques and makes sure we apply them.
I love the atmosphere here. It is like home. My children and I are always excited to come to Pilsung Martial Arts. I recommend Pilsung Martial Arts for anyone looking for a great school that cares for its students."

--The Mehmel Family

These are real people's comments about our programs. I would love for everyone to be able to experience how great our programs are. Don't take my word for it, let me train you for one week FREE and you decide!

Pilsung Martial Arts
540.710.9094
FREE Offers at http://www.pilsungmartialarts.com/

No comments: