Friday, March 28, 2008

Fredericksburg Loves Pilsung Martial Arts

We Love Pilsung Matial Arts

People who are members at Pilsung Martial Arts love to give us feedback about their martial arts training. Pilsung Martial Arts serves children, teens, and adults in the Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford area, yet people come far and wide to experience our quality programs in Taekwondo, Mixed Martial Arts MMA, Kung Fu, and Women's Self Defense.

"My favorite thing about going to Pilsung Martial Arts is learning discipline. I also like learning to defend myself."

-Nathan Knutson
age 6


"The thing I like about my Taekwondo class is getting fit and learning the forms."

-Christopher Knutson
age 10


"Martial arts is really fun! We learn how to kick, punch and spar"

-Xavier Garrido
age 7


These are real people's comments about our programs. I would love for everyone to be able to experience how great our programs are. Don't take my word for it, let me train you for one week FREE and you decide!

Pilsung Martial Arts
540.710.9094
FREE Offers at http://www.pilsungmartialarts.com/

No comments: