Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Martial Arts In Fredericksburg Reviews

People who are members at Pilsung Martial Arts love to give us feedback about their martial arts training. Pilsung Martial Arts serves the Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford area, yet people come far and wide to experience our quality programs in Taekwondo, Mixed Martial Arts MMA, Kung Fu, and Women's Self Defense.

"My Son Has Grown Up and Learned Some Important Lessons Here!"

"The personal “one on one” instruction my son gets in each class exceeds my expectations. The atmosphere at Pilsung Martial Arts is warm and inviting to everyone. My son has grown up and learned some important life lessons here."
-- Ryan Luehers

"Pilsung Martial Arts Is Like A Second Home!"

"Pilsung Martial Arts is like a second home to our family. We all exercise at Pilsung, progress in our training and have made many friends here. Master Marc’s knowledge at physiology and physical training is utterly superb. He willingly works with each member of our family as individuals, for our six year old daughter who is just learning Taekwondo basics to motivating our nine year old son, to continuing training for the adults. I recommend Pilsung to all serious martial arts students in the area."
--David Hyland-Wood

These are real people's comments about our programs. I would love for everyone to be able to experience how great our programs are. Don't take my word for it, let me train you for one week FREE and you decide!


Pilsung Martial Arts
540.710.9094
FREE Offers at http://www.pilsungmartialarts.com/

No comments: